Keeping up with change in real estate law
Real estate practice has been evolving fast: 2017 brought new regulations and refinements to precedents, and 2018 promises technological innovations. Need to get up to speed? Check out these new resources from LAWPRO:
- Recognizing the red flags of real estate scams involving corporate identity theft
- Residential Tenancies Act amendments a potential source of claims
- Can’t review your lender’s draft title policy?
- FINTRAC ID verification rules: Every day, you help prevent money laundering
- Teraview on the web: Available soon
- FOLA endorses standardized residential real estate closing documents
- Multi-party DRA precedent now available on the Law Society website
- What kinds of claims do real estate lawyers face? See our claims fact sheet.